After Being Labeled 'Ugly' Subsequent To Sharing A Make Up Free Selfie. Avril Shares Another One And She Looks Different - MULO ENTERTAINER

Latest

17 Apr 2015

After Being Labeled 'Ugly' Subsequent To Sharing A Make Up Free Selfie. Avril Shares Another One And She Looks Different


A few months ago, Avril shared a makeup free selfie that showed us a bad case of the acne which had wrecked havoc on her beautiful face. And the internet went ablaze…with unadulterated animosity and people really attacked her with the ferocity of a wounded lion.

I don’t think she expected the savagery with which Kenyans attacked her over this. To be honest, I didn’t expect it and I thought it was a tad much because we are all flawed. The harsh criticism and fixation of her so-called “flaws” was a reflection of society’s unhealthy obsession with the female form and how ‘’perfect’ it should look, after all perfection does not exist.

Anyhow, she has shared another make-up Selfie showcasing her face which has improved .She posted the photo below with the following caption:

" They laughed at me about 4 months ago. Ridiculed me to a point i didn't even understand what for. Made memes and called me ugly. But guess what, my acne scars are slowly fading away! My forehead doesn't have even one pimple yet that was the heaviest affected bit on my face. No condition is permanent. Always remember that. Thank you Oriflame for helping me understand my skin. Give me another 4 months and my skin will be completely healed #TruePerfection #NoMakeUpSelfie #IAmBeautifulAndIKnowIt #BreathInBreathOut #LetTheTrollingBegin #TryJuicingItReallyHelps. Goodnight Fam."